RUMAH BCC (BCC HUB)
BCC Hub is a community support facility designed to assist local people to explore and develop their potential through various resources with the ultimate aim of improving skills and prosperity within village areas.
BCC Hub is:
- A place to develop the interests and talents of the younger generation in village areas.
- A place for education and to develop the economic potential of the community.
- A nurturing home environment for the elderly and orphaned or neglected children.
The purpose of establishing BCC Hub is based on the following factors:
- To develop personal interests and talents to foster a skilled generation of children for a more prosperous future.
- To educate the community regarding social and environmental issues, as well as to develop the economic potential in order to improve prosperity within the community.
- To provide decent living conditions for the elderly and orphaned or neglected children.
- BCC Hub is managed by Bali Caring Community (BCC)
- Teachers/instructors are local volunteers.
- Beneficiaries are the communities of the surrounding villages.
- Anyone can contribute either as a volunteer or as a donor.
The first BCC Hub will be built in the village of Besakih, Rendang Sub-District, Karangasem Regency. This facility will be the pilot project for many more BCC Hubs in the future.
BCC Hub will be constructed in phases starting from February 2020.
The following list outlines planned activities that will be conducted at BCC Hub.
- Conduct training to develop cultural interests and talents in areas such as music, dance, Balinese gamelan, photography, etc.
- Conduct training for a variety of skills such as; foreign language/s, computers, internet, etc.
- Conduct educational sessions to explore and develop the economic potential of the community.
- Conduct educational sessions to strengthen human resources covering topics such as micro and small enterprises, marketing skills, financial management, health and environment.
- Conduct educational sessions regarding environmental and social issues, as well as household management.
- Provide a reading room/library.
- Provide a decent living space for the elderly and orphaned or neglected children.
- Conduct training sessions for the elderly and neglected children to help them learn new skills.
- Provide academic scholarships for orphaned or neglected children.
Site Plan of BCC Hub
Budget Plan for the Construction
BCC Hub will be built in phases by prioritising needs as well as the certain situations and conditions in the field.
Phase I of Construction
- 1 Pavilion (multi-purpose) sized 13 m x 8 m = 104 m2 x Rp. 1.000.000 = Rp. 104.000.000
- 1 Classroom sized 10 m x 8 m = 80 m2 x Rp. 1.000.000 = Rp. 80.000.000
The total Budget Plan for Phase I of Construction = Rp. 184.000.000
Assuming that the cost of construction remains at Rp. 1.000.000 per m2
Phase II of Construction
- 1 Class/Library sized 10 m x 8 m = 80 m2 x Rp. 1.000.000 = Rp. 80.000.000
Total Budget Plan for Phase II of Construction = Rp.80.000.000
Phase III of Construction
- Living quarters for the elderly and orphaned or neglected children will be built in accordance with the needs as well as the conditions in the field.
All donations can be in the form of new or usable second-hand goods.
Ways to Provide Donations
Donations in the form of cash can be transferred to the following accounts:
Bank Name: Bank BRI
Branch: Diponegoro Denpasar
Beneficiary Name: YAYASAN PERDULI BALI
Account Number: 0571-01-000117-30-3
Swift Code: BRINIDJA
Donations in the form of new or used goods can be sent to the following address:
Yayasan Perduli Bali (Bali Caring Community Foundation)
Jl. Pendidikan No. 86 Denpasar 80224 Bali, Indonesia
Telp: 0878-6194-3126, 0812-3999-3144
Personal Interests and Talent Survey
The following is the results of a personal interests and talent survey that we have compiled from some elementary-grade school aged children in Besakih Village, Rendang, Karangasem.
|1||Ni Komang Suwarni||Banjar Dinas Keladian, Desa Pempatan, Kec. Rendang, Kab. Karangasem, Bali||English|
|2||I Made Sikha Dwi Partama||Banjar Dinas Kedungdung, Desa Besakih, Kec. Rendang, Kab. Karangasem, Bali||Handycrafting from Plastic Trashes
|3||Ni Luh Arick Istriyanti||Jalan Sandat II Nomor 12
Sibangkaja, Kec. Abiansemal, Kab. Badung, Bali
|4||I Kadek Wirawan||Desa Bona, Kec. Blahbatuh, Kab.
|Martial Art (Karate
|5||I Putu Murdiana Jaya||Banjar Dinas Keladian, Desa
Pempatan, Kec. Rendang, Kab. Karangasem, Bali
|6||Angga Ehanusa||Banjar Dinas Kunyit, Desa Besakih, Kec. Rendang, Kab. Karangasem, Bali||Hospitality (Bar
|7||I Nengah Sueca||Banjar Dinas Temukus, Desa Besakih, Kec. Rendang, Kab. Karangasem, Bali||Writing|
|8||I Nengah Agus Partana||Banjar Dinas Kubakal, Desa Pempatan, Kec. Rendang, Kab. Karangasem, Bali||Drawing and Coloring|
|9||I Gede Anggan Bayu Permana||Banjar Dinas Pemuteran, Desa
Pempatan, Kec. Rendang, Kab. Karangasem, Bali
|10||Ni Kadek Listia Dianti||Banjar Dinas Kunyit, Desa Besakih,
Kec. Rendang, Kab. Karangasem, Bali
|11||I Putu Suryawan||Banjar Dinas Kidulingkreteg, Desa Besakih, Kec. Rendang, Kab. Karangasem, Bali||Photography|
|12||Ni Wayan Pusparini||Desa Rendang, Kec. Rendang, Kab. Karangasem, Bali||Writing Balinese Script|